Saturday, April 3, 2010

Educational Philosophy

My Educational Philosophy

I feel the purpose of education is to give our students the best start in life that we can give them. It is my goal to teach students to assess the value or worth of information learned and to help them put new ideas together in a unique way. Students need to know how to apply knowledge to new and different situations that they may encounter in life. This would also include how to apply their knowledge and ideas in all areas of technology. Our world is now a technological one and education using technological advances is vital for our students. Without the education of technological advances and how to use them our students will be lost in this world.

I feel students should also have a good comprehension of understanding ideas, using rules and following directions by the time they graduate. I hope to foster critical thinking, facilitate the acquisition of life-long learning skills. I have the responsibility to be there for my students as a mentor and a motivator and to always be a positive reinforcement for them in difficult situations.

No comments:

Post a Comment